Directs and coordinates activities for the proper assembly, set-up and operation of the MEAT processing plant to produce quality product according to established specifications and outputs, by performing the following duties
• Thorough knowledge of USDA guidelines and practices for the Meat Plant.
• Manages production supervise.
• Coordinates activities with production to ensure proper execution of customers’ specifications,military specifications complete understanding of yield tests and ground formulas.
• Directs supply chain activities and sets production goals accordingly.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Directs product research and development.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
• Assists with recommendations for capital expense budget relative to research and development work for new business
• Other duties may be assigned. The candidate must have ability to train a crew of 50 ( minimum.10 years experience).